Whether you’re interested in decks, arbors or pergolas, B&T Fencing marries high-quality materials with expert craftsmanship to ensure you have a product that will last through the years.
Given you have enough yard space, a deck is a great addition to any home. Not only will a deck add extra personality to your yard, but it will also give you a great outdoor living area. Lounge outside on warm summer days or install a fire pit to make it cozy in the winter.
Arbors and Pergolas
Arbors and pergolas provide a charming touch to any yard. Not sure of the difference between the two? Let us tell you!
Arbors generally stand freely, are two-sided, and boast an open-slatted roof.
Pergolas are usually perched against a home or other structure, is built with columns, and has a lattice style roof.
Both of these structures are great options for covering a walkway, providing shaded seating, or for adding color to your yard with vines and flowers.
We know installing a new deck, pergola, or arbor is a big task, but that’s why our team of experts will work with you every step of the way. From deciding on the perfect size to helping you pick the final touches, we want to give you an outdoor living space you will use and enjoy for years to come.
If you decide a deck is the best option for you (or you already have a B&T deck), the next step is maintaining it to ensure its longevity. Let our team of expert builders at B&T Fencing thoroughly assess any needed repairs to your deck, paying close attention to:
- Wood: We’ll look for decaying or split wood that needs to be replaced
- Stairs: We want to make sure these are strong and secure
- Stair Risers: We ensure they are firmly attached to your stairs.
- Flashing: This is the guard where the deck and house meet, and we’ll make sure it’s firmly in place.
- Fasteners: We look at the nails, screws, and anchors that hold your deck together.
- Railing posts: We’ll check to make sure they are strong and stable.
It’s time to bring your yard to its full potential, and we want to help!