Do you consider yourself a weekend grill warrior or amateur open-air chef? However you define your outdoor culinary personality, we’ll help provide the right tools. We have numerous grill options available, including:
- Gas: Arguably the most popular grill used, gas grills are both convenient and efficient. Like a gas stove inside your home, all you need to do is switch the grill on and adjust the temperature. These are fueled either by propane or natural gas.
- Charcoal: This is the classic model. Using charcoal as the fuel provides a unique flavor that just can’t be replicated by gas. Charcoal grills have evolved over the years and range in size to from portable grills to large commercial smoker grills.
- Ceramic: Relatively new, ceramic grills do a great job holding heat at a constant temperature for long periods of time.
- Electric: Electric grills are a great selection if you’re looking for easy operation and convenience.
- Fire Pit: Fire pit grills provide heat and ambiance, as well as present a great platform for cooking.
- Built-in: This is a natural choice for an outdoor kitchen, deck or patio. These are available in both propane and natural gas.
The type of grill you choose depends on your personal preference, design, and intended use. Our team at B&T Fencing will make a recommendation based on your needs.