It’s the most beautiful time of the year – and that is in part due to the decorating that occurs as soon as the holidays hit. While it’s not a competition, you always want to have the best looking house on the block, right? You already have the beautiful B&T fence, and now your favorite fence builders are sharing their favorite tips with you on how to make your fence and yard look merry and bright.
Are you a fan of the classic holiday décor? Here’s what you need:
- Drape some garland on your fence for that classic holiday look
- Take it up a notch by stringing lights and a bow through, as well
If you’re the competitive type and ready to go all out this holiday season, here’s what you can do to give your B&T Fence some flare:
- Start with the traditional garland
- Add some icicle lights will make your yard light up
- Large ornaments are a great touch for that over-the-top fence décor
You love simplicity. You don’t need much on your fence, but you want to do something. Here’s some options on how to keep it light, but bright for the holidays:
- A simple wreath on your fence or gate is a great addition
- Add a red ribbon bow to your fence or wreath if you want to take the next step
- Yellow string lights draped on your fence are a great way to give the yard a warm glow
Want to have a fence to decorate? Let B&T be your Christmas miracle this year and give us a call at 850-942-1003 to get started.