Getting ready to sell or just looking to add value to your home? A fence is a great place to start.
When potential homeowners are looking for a home, one of the first items on their list is a fence.
The addition of a fence fulfills many purposes for your home:
- Adds a sense of security
- Increases the aesthetic appeal of your home
- Keeps your pets safe
- Keeps your children safe
- Keeps nosy neighbors out
Whether you already have a fence or are looking to get one, there are some steps you can take to ensure your fence is adding the highest value to your home.
Great! Here’s the next steps you should take to make sure it’s adding top dollar to your home:
- If you have a painted fence, check to make sure there are no issues with the paint and be sure to add a fresh coat if it’s fading.
- Be on the lookout for damages on your fence, like scratches and breaks.
- If you have a chain link fence, you should be aware that potential homebuyers might overlook your home. You might want to consider installing a wood or vinyl fence to make your home more appealing while ensuring you increase the house’s value.
Give B&T a call at 850-942-1003 to thoroughly inspect your fence before putting your home on the market.
When it’s time to sell your home, you want to make sure you are getting top value for your property, but why spend the extra money?
- If you live in a residential area, it’s likely families with pets and children will be looking at your property, and it’s likely they’ll want a fence for that reason.
- Already having a fence on your property will save potential homebuyers time and money, which they will appreciate.
- When adding a fence, make sure you’re choosing a style that will look pleasing – wood and vinyl fencing is always an appealing option.
Call B&T at 850-942-1003 to get a free quote today!