Our goal at B&T Fencing is to enhance your property and provide a sense of security for your family, pets, and/or property. From the selection and purchase of your new fence, up to the installation process, we want you to feel informed and involved the whole way through. Basically, it goes like this:
- Initial meeting: Give us a call at (850) 942-1003 or email us, and we’ll provide general guidance and answer any questions you may have. Next, we’ll set up an appointment to come out to your home. While we are there, we will walk and measure the property and discuss design and layout. This includes details such as the type of fence, height, material, and any type of restrictions. We’ll also talk about budget.
- Contract: We’ll meet with you again, either in person or by telephone, and review the proposal which contains everything we discussed at our prior meeting. If everything is to your satisfaction, you sign the contract and return it to us with the appropriate deposit. Deposits can be made by telephone or by U.S. mail; whichever is most convenient for you.
- Materials: Materials will be ordered once we receive a signed contract and deposit. Please note, some materials may take longer than others to arrive from the manufacturer, but almost all materials can be available in a reasonably short amount of time.
- Permits/Authorizations: If required, you will need to contact your homeowner’s association and find out if there are any specific restrictions that need to be considered.
- Preparing the job site: B&T Fencing will request the appropriate Florida or Georgia 811 Locate Program to mark the location of any public utilities. If there are private utilities such as sump pump lines, drain field, irrigation, or an invisible fence, these will need to be marked by a private locating company or by the customer themselves. B&T Fencing is not responsible for, but not limited to, unmarked irrigation lines, unmarked underground utilities, unmarked drainage systems, etc.
- Installation: We will schedule a date for installation that is convenient for you. Typically, fencing installation takes from 1 to 3 days, weather permitting.
- Completion: When we have completed the installation, we will review the work and answer any questions you may have. A final invoice will be created and payment will be due per your agreement.
- Warranty: At B&T Fencing, we take pride in providing the highest quality service available. Your new fence comes with a warranty. We’re sure your expectations will be exceeded, but, should you have any problem, we WILL resolve it.